- Jan 10
- 1 min read
5 Ways Exercise Slows Aging
1. Helps reduce bone loss and strong muscles lowers risk of falls and fractures.
2. Reduces the risk of mild cognitive impairment and age-related memory changes.
3. Helps preserve muscle strength and muscle mass. Wards off frailty.
4. Associates with longer telomeres, a marker for slower cellular aging.
5. Lowers risk of age-related health problems, including Diabetes, Heart Disease, some types of cancer.
Not sure where to start?
Call or text LifeFit BrainFit at 906-774-5833. lifefitBrainFit.com