Unleash Your Potential at LifeFit BrainFit!
5 Results Of Improved Brain Processing
The Interactive Metronome is a brain therapy tool delivered in a game-like way, which provides a structured, goal-oriented process that challenges you to synchronize a range of hand and foot exercises to a precise computer generated reference tone heard through headphones or a speaker.
This tool is a great way to improve quality of life for seniors, ADHD, reading, math, focus, concentration, learning disorders, balance disorders, Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, stroke, concussions and more!
INTERACTIVE METRONOME IMPROVES:
1. Working Memory - Storing information and ideas, word comprehension, and remembering instructions.
2. Attention - Focusing on information and tasks while filtering out distractions.
3. Processing - Accurately perceiving and understanding information.
4. Sequencing - Placing detailed information in its proper order, such as days of week.
5. Motor Coordination - How purposeful body movements work together when exercising, getting dressed, etc.
Call or text to register today at 906-774-5833, Debra Flannery at LifeFit BrainFit!